Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OMG, You watch that stuff

I don't really watch TV, but when I do, I make it Bravo. Ever since I discovered this source of entertainment, I have been hooked! This is one of the best ways I relax and take my mind off work, research, school, and the such. I love watching BRAVO TV! Yes, I said it, I love the Bravo programming. Last night it was NYC Prep and I was glued to the TV, its not really the content or quality, its just mindless entertaining TV. Sometimes I feel like in chilling on the upper west side too. At the end of the show I thought PC and I could be like BFFs! Before NYC Prep,it was the Real Housewives of New Jersey, uh, that was a great season with the constant arguing, the flipping of tables, and cat fights! L O V E I T! Plus isn't it great you can catch up on your shows with the mini-marathons they have before the newest episode.

Two shows I am excited to return.... Top Chef: Las Vegas and Flipping Out. Top Chef is simply amazing and the city they will tape the season in, Vegas, is my favorite city. Why Flipping Out? If you read the bio, you would think its just like any other HGTV/TLC house flipping show. Not so fast my friends, with Jeff at the center of the ring, just like a circus, its rarely about the houses and more about his crazy emotions. Why else do I love it? Zoila! Zoila is the "housekeeper" and the star on the show, maybe I feel that why because my granny's name is Zoila, and where also in modern tv has their been a cast member named Zoila? Exactly.

Other Shows I love that aren't airing: Work Out, Kathy G. on the D List, Million Dollar Listing, Project Runway (Auf Wiedersehen), Millionaire Matchmaker, Shear Genius...

Shows I haven't given the chance: Miami Social and the Fashion Show.


Seacrest Out!

1 comment:

Jennifer M. said...

Counting the minutes until Flipping Out is back. In two weeks I think. By far, the best show on Bravo. It's genius. :)