Sunday, August 9, 2009

No quarters necessary

I don't need it now, but I want it soon. I want to live where there are no quarters necessary. A place, where you have the freedom and creativity to decorate as you wish. No need to call your landlord to upgrade or paint something. I think owning a home/loft/condo provides peace of mind. In our current economic recession that may not seem true. I believe in having your own driveway, backyard, garage, and Man-Cave. Sometimes I daydream what it is like to go to the Home Depot, look at color palettes and decided "I think ill paint my house this color."

Okay, no need to jump into color schemes and accent walls. Ill talk about the simply "luxurious" like having multiple couches, a bbq grill, ability to entertain more than 4 guests comfortably, and a garage to store my tools. By tools I mean a 5 piece Ikea Fixa toolbox. I'm a dreamer and believer, so its hard to stay focused in the now, the present. I think 2 years, 5 years, 10 years from now, dreaming knowing where I want to be. I am nine months away from attain my Masters and enjoying the flexibility to move anywhere across the country. I want to "start" my life. I am 25, unmarried, ready to conquer the world and create my happiness. My hard work has provide some great opportunities and I look to take full advantage of them. I am happy where I am now, but I look forward to the day I do not need a parking permit or worry about having enough quarters for laundry. This was a quick post. Time to fold my laundry and get ready for Sunday Brunch!

No comments: