Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A post to keep me honest

We all have busy lives and semi-hectic schedules. Many times, we mention something to our friends and colleagues about something we want to do, create, or experience, then the next meeting or conference call derails us, and we forget. Enough! We cannot sit in meetings all day and let our dreams and passion fade away. So here are some things I am getting ready for:

American Assoc. of Hispanics in Higher Education (AAHHE) Graduate Fellow: AAHHE Fellow Information

CSU Pre-Doctoral Program: Pre-Doc Info

Fulbright Scholars Program: Fulbright Information

Bonus Link
California Forums for Diversity in Graduate Education:
Get that Higher Education

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool info dude!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=magic dvd ripper 5.1.1 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg